- July 21 — Planned Parenthood Video #2. PP official, Mary Gatter, discusses prices for aborted baby organs in new undercover video and jokes about wanting a Lamborghini. Click here.
- July 28 — Video #3. Phlebotomist Holly O’Donnell, former employee of Stem Express, the company that acts as the middleman between Planned Parenthood and the research facilities who want fetal tissue, explains how she learned her new job was not to draw blood, but found to procure fetal body parts. Click here.
- July 30 — Video #4. Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains VP & Medical Director Savita Ginde discusses contract details, aborted body parts pricing, and how to not “get caught” Click here.
- Aug. 5 — Video #5. Melissa Farrell, Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, discusses ability to provide “intact” fetal cadavers. Also, she says she has six providers who provide parts from babies older than 16 weeks’ gestation. Click here.
- Aug. 12 — Video #6. More from Holly O’Donnell, former employee of Stem Express. She says PP does not always obtain consent from the mothers before harvesting body parts. The mothers have no idea. Click here.
- Aug. 19 — Video #7. O’Donnell describes harvesting the brain of a late-term unborn baby whose heart was still beating after the abortion. Click here.
- Aug. 25 — Video #8. Cate Dyer, CEO of StemExpress, a major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood, admits the company gets “a lot” of intact fetuses, and jokes about shipping the severed skull of an aborted baby.” Click here.
- Sept. 1 — Video #9. This video in the Planned Parenthood baby parts scandal focuses on Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc. the small and secretive company that has harvested and sold fetal body parts at Planned Parenthood clinics longer than any other entity. Click here.
- Sept. 16 — Video #10. In this video a Planned Parenthood official admits that PP has no national compensation guidelines to allow its affiliates to decide whether their tissue donation policy will be “mission-based” of if they want to “engage in remuneration.” Click here.
I’m sure you know why the 40 Days for Life people ask you to pray for the providers at Planned Parenthood. Yes, it’s because they work for America’s largest abortion provider. And it’s because they are the ones who advance PP’s campaign to undermine our children’s morality.
But this video will reveal a side of Planned Parenthood you may not be aware of, and how a familiarity with abortion can turn a human being into a monster, blind to the coldness and horror of dismembering the tiny body of an unborn human child.
In this undercover video, you’ll see Planned Parenthood Senior Medical Director Dr. Deborah Nucatola coolly discussing the giant abortion corporation’s side business of providing aborted baby body parts to buyers from the medical research industry.
The conversation took place at a restaurant over wine and lunch. Actors posing as potential buyers elicited Dr. Nucatola’s comments on the economics of selling fetal tissue and the legality of the business, usually handled by the local PP affiliates since the national headquarters’ own corporate counsel doesn’t want to touch it.
And listen to what she says about altering the abortion procedure to obtain specific organs requested, i.e., moving the fetus to a breech position so the most desirable organs — little hearts and livers — don’t get damaged during the process. It sounds a lot like partial-birth abortion, doesn’t it? A crime in this country!
Horrendous. Pray for Nucatola — and all of them at Planned Parenthood.
Full transcript.of the conversation.