For those attending we wanted to communicate with you about the travel protocol.
It is as noted:
- Pilgrims are required to wear masks on the bus, except while eating or drinking.
- Any pilgrim feeling sick on the morning of the March must stay home.
- Within the city of D.C., masks are required to be worn in public while indoors at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- Indoor restaurants & entertainment facilities are requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- The vaccination requirement does not apply to museums or places of worship, nor does it apply in neighboring municipalities of VA or MD.